Find peace and happiness through an authentic Islamic marriage today!
Over 200 students currently enrolled!
Marriage is not easy. Modern ideologies and the “gender wars” have complicated the matter even more. But it does not need to be complicated.
A marriage built on Qur’an and Sunnah has a strong foundation that can survive the onslaught of new ideas. In this course, we will show you how to build that foundation.
The Foundations of a Strong marriage course is designed to give you practical authentic solutions to modern problems. Utilizing our S.T.R.O.N.G. formula, you will be empowered to have the kind of relationship you deserve.
S – Sunnah, as marriage is from the Sunnah and should be according to it.
T – Tranquil, let your marriage be a primary source of peace for you.
R – Realistic, real talk about issues that people often water down or hide
O – Orthodox, be at ease that our classes are per Qur’an, Sunnah and the understanding of Sunni Muslim Scholars
N – Natural, this course will teach principles that fit well with human nature allowing your relationship to develop naturally
G – Gratitude, every strong relationship is built on mutual gratitude
Through the above principles and more, we will help you build a marriage that is pleasing to Allah, and a source of tranquility for you.
Who is this course for:
- Young Muslims seeking authentic guidance regarding Islamic marriages
- Young couples looking to rebuild their marriages in line with Qur'an and Sunnah
- Anyone who wants to learn how to answer common arguments against Islamic marriages.
Learn practical solutions to the following problems and more:
- Defining and understanding gender roles in a marriage
- The soaring divorce rates and its impact on children
- Marital intimacy - making it work for both spouses
- Communication problems with the opposite gender
Don't let your marriage be a source of stress and frustration. Invest in your relationship today and start building a strong foundation for a lifetime of love and happiness. Enroll in our online course on the foundations of a strong marriage now!
Topics covered across our 20 modules include:
- The wisdom and reasons behind the laws of Islam
- Traditional gender roles and making them work in modernity
- Different types of marriages (misyar, polygamy) and their role in solving contemporary problems.
- Dealing with conflict, communication problems, and in-law problems
- Answers to modern ideologies that oppose the Islamic marriage system
- Crucial advice on intimacy, financial growth, personal growth, and developing a strong relationship
- Practical solutions to problems of modernity (marrying young, raising children, intimacy issues, gender roles)
About the Instructor:
This course is taught by our founder, Shaykh Ismail Kamdar. Shaykh Ismail has over twenty years of experience in counselling and education. He founded Izzah Academy to revive the traditional Muslim family, and he founded Islamic Self Help to help Muslims grow into the best versions of themselves. This course is hosted by both organizations as it works towards both goals.
Shaykh Ismail current works as a researcher at Yaqeen Institute, and is the author of over twenty books. His last online course, History of Islam, has over 1700 students and has received over 80 five-star reviews. He is an expert in Fiqh, Personal Development, Tafsir, and History, and will draw from all four of these fields to give you a masterclass in marriage.
What his students are saying?
"It is an absolute brilliant series. You will not regret it. Hats off!" - Jahangir
"Sheikh Ismail Kamdar is highly professional, dedicated, disciplined and knowledgeable. He is one of the very best tutors..." - Yasmeen
"When I say that Ustadh Ismail Kamdar was, all things considered, the best teacher I had...and one of the best teachers I had the blessing of studying under, I am in no way exaggerating, as will be testified by hundreds of other students!" - Tabassum
Why You’ll Love This Course
This course offers the kind of one-stop learning environment that benefits you both during and after the completion of the course in a multitude of ways:
- Solid Learning with dedicated help, support, motivation and accountability
- Self-Paced Online Learning – you can study anytime and learn from anywhere, according to your daily routine.
- Lifetime Access to Learning Materials for continued Referencing, Knowledge, Development and Inspiration
Whether it’s work, academia, family or other constraints, the course allows you the flexibility to learn at your own pace without pressure.
OUR ‘RISK-FREE’ GUARANTEE
We call it the 30-Day 'I didn't learn anything beneficial' 100% Money Back Guarantee.
How does it work?
If you are not happy with this course, we will not only refund you every cent, but will also give you a FREE eBook as a gift. Some people may abuse this guarantee, but we trust that you won't.
ZERO Risk. MAXIMUM Benefit.
Though we are 100% confident this course is a one-time and truly life-changing investment you will benefit from in countless ways you would have never imagined, we assure you that refunds are a simple hassle-free process.
Just email us asking for a refund within 30 days of purchase if you are unhappy, and you will be refunded within 24 hours. No Questions Asked!
Invest in your marriage today!
Sign up today and receive the following FREE bonus resources:
1) BONUS PDF: 40 Hadith on marriage eBook
2) BONUS PDF: Potential Husband Checklist
3) BONUS PDF: Potential Wife Checklist
4) BONUS VIDEO: Raising Resilient Children
5) BONUS VIDEO: Importance of Good Manners
Details of our Curriculum (every module clearly explained!)
We want to give you the best experience possible, so that you are empowered with knowledge from the Qur’an and Sunnah. To accomplish this, we have put together a beautiful curriculum that will cover the following much-needed topics:
1) The Goals of Marriage in Islam – so you can understand the why behind the law
2) The Harms of Zina – to motivate you to stay far away from sin
3) The Prohibition of Alternative Lifestyles – to clarify why Islam takes such a harsh stance on these kind of relationships
4) The Sunnah of Marrying Young – practical advice on getting married young and how to make it work
5) Conditions of a valid nikah, and types of marriages – understand the flexible nature of the marriage contract and the kind of marriages Islam allows (traditional, misyar, polygamy)
6) Gender Roles in Islam – A deep-dive into the Quranic description of gender roles with an honest discussion on the wisdom behind these roles
7) Needs & Rights of Wives – to help husbands excel in their roles by understand the emotional, physical, and financial needs of a righteous woman.
8) Needs & Rights of Husbands – to help wives excel in their roles by understanding controversial concepts like obedience, intimate rights, and the male psyche.
9) Conflict Resolution – practical tips on how to deal with marital conflict and deescalate an argument
10) The Art of Communication – a practical guide to understanding how the opposite gender thinks and talks, and how to communicate effectively with your spouse
11) An Islamic Guide to Intimacy – real talk about intimacy, health, sex, and creativity in the bedroom
12) Having and Raising Children – a crash course on parenting focused on development phases and the fundamentals of parenting
13) How to choose a spouse - an honest discussion on red flags, recommendations and what to look for in a husband/wife
14) Fiqh of Divorce – crucial and important advice on divorce (how it works, how to avoid, what to do if there is no other way forward)
15) Dealing with in-laws – we will share with you some crucial tips on how to develop an amazing relationship with your in-laws (yes, it is possible!)
16) Marriage & Finances – practical tips for earning well, building wealth, and providing your family with the lifestyle they deserve
17) Personal Development after marriage – we will share with you our framework for continuous personal development for life. Marriage is not the end of personal development, it is part of the process!
18) Making marriage work – real talk on how to make marriage work and get the best out of your relationship
19) Dealing with the challenges of life as a team - how to navigate the ups and downs of life together
20) Frequently Asked Questions – the Program will end with a honest discussion on many FAQs about marriage in Islam
The above program is designed to teach you everything you need to know to build a strong foundation for your marriage. Now it is up to you to sign and get started!
Hit the “I want this” button to begin!
Sign up today to get instant access to the full course + all bonus material!
You'll get instant access with on-demand streaming, lifetime access, and choice between audio and video formats